We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Winchesters/Supernatural

Options
Spaznugget
Spaznugget Member Posts: 1
edited April 6 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think it's about time we have Sam and Dean as survivors!

There's SO MUCH you can do with a Supernatural chapter!!

We've had Nic Cage.. We need Jared and Jensen voicing our beautiful survivors <3

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• SirXenomorph
    SirXenomorph Member Posts: 103
    Options

And for the killer in the Chapter it will be Crowley or so XD one of the more iconic villains in the show.

GOD XD

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 319
    Options

Would def take this! Even just a double Survivor mid chapter would be sick imo

• Ilikechips
    Ilikechips Member Posts: 86
    edited April 6
    Options

Oh yes, the brothers that defeated God itself will be taken down and killed by some clown with magic bottles or some angsty emo knife wielding person.

It's a hard no from me.

• jotaro
    jotaro Member Posts: 160
    edited April 6
    Options

Yeah no, i agree with Ilikechips, they just dont fit in dbd because in reality they would just kill the killers. Same with the AOT skins, like come on, Mikasa and Levi would easily just kill the killer

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 790
    Options

But it would be a good idea honestly, but i doubt they would do it. Sam and Dean. Then castial and Bobby as legendary skins. And maybe even more unique perks that synergize based on Sam and deans relationship. Maybe even like teamwork perks. I don't know for killer tho. But they would make good money from it. However I see other franchises that's on their radar right now

• Scream_Queen865
    Scream_Queen865 Member Posts: 109
    Options

I'd love a Supernatural chapter! Sam and Dean die multiple times in the show...difference is they'd be no angel or demon to bring them back🤣 I definitely cld see them fighting in the fog!!

• Ebonbane2000
    Ebonbane2000 Member Posts: 129
    Options

I felt Supernatural would have been perfect for Evil Dead (if it had lived long enough). But yeah, that license should never come to DBD in it's current state.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 242
    Options

And a normal Dwight would probably be instakilled by a few killers+being put on a hook. And Somehow a college age girl can break a pallet by kicking it.

The Entity buffs and nerfs both sides

• drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 129
    Options

Would love to see it!.

• drakonukaris
    edited April 7
    Options

Oh yes, the brothers that defeated God itself will be taken down and killed by some clown with magic bottles or some angsty emo knife wielding person.

Yeah no, i agree with Ilikechips, they just dont fit in dbd because in reality they would just kill the killers. Same with the AOT skins, like come on, Mikasa and Levi would easily just kill the killer

I don't know why this is an argument honestly, we already have survivors that could probably kill some of the killers. Leon, Jill, Ada Wong, you literally have Rainbow Six Siege operator skins in the game.

Post edited by drakonukaris on
  • Ilikechips
    Options

They killed Lucifer, Hitler, Death, defeated God, defeated the darkness, defeated the lethiathins, demons, angels, arch-angels, every kind of monster you can imagine, every kind of Demi-God you can imagine plus more that I can't think of.

The Winchesters are arguably the most deadly characters in media history.

Seeing them taken down by some lady with a tomahawk would be a disservice to the show and the characters.

No.

• Ilikechips
    Options

They killed Lucifer, Hitler, Death, defeated God, defeated the darkness, killed demons, angels, arch-angels, every kind of monster you can imagine, every kind of demi-God you can imagine plus more that I can't think of.

The Winchesters are arguably the deadliest characters in television history.

Seeing them taken down by some tomahawk wielding lady would be a disservice to the show and characters.

No Winchesters in Dbd.

• Ilikechips
    Options

They killed Lucifer, Hitler, Death, defeated God, defeated the darkness, killed demons, angels, arch-angels, every kind of monster you can imagine, every kind of demi-God you can imagine plus more that I can't think of.

The Winchesters are arguably the deadliest characters in television history.

Seeing them taken down by some tomahawk wielding lady would be a disservice to the show and characters.

No Winchesters in Dbd.

• drakonukaris
    Options

I still don't see it as an issue, the Dean and Sam added could be potentially from earlier seasons to fit more with the lore. It's more of a disservice that the show got milked for as long as it did and got to such a ridiculous state.