If Dbd did another Anime/Manga Collab, which would you want to see first?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited April 6 in Polls

Bonus Options: Ghost In The Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Akame Ga Kill!, Dorodo, Devilman Crybaby, Psycho-Pass, Zom 100: Bucket List of The Dead, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and maybe Ghost Stories, etc, etc.

And if you're THAT guy/girl who doesn't choose a thriller anime, though I'd prefer if you did... Then there's Naruto, One Piece, and MHA.... Dragon Ball wouldn't work cause Vegeta as a Survivor, Cell as a Killer, and the Kamehameha Wave as a Perk would be way too OP.... Please don't say One Punch Man...

If Dbd did another Anime/Manga Collab, which would you want to see first? 11 votes

Death Note
18%
MrRetsejVibranToucan 2 votes
Chainsaw Man
9%
OrangeBear 1 vote
Jujutsu Kaisen
0%
Demon Slayer
9%
qnyun 1 vote
Hellsing: Ultimate
9%
YulechkaLive 1 vote
Berserk (Manga)
9%
SleepyH 1 vote
Tokyo Ghoul (Manga)
0%
Junji Ito (Manga)
36%
HerInfernalMajestyaeonskulHerachi_SakuraGuiltii 4 votes
Soul Eater (Manga)
9%
BlightedTrapper 1 vote
Parasyte: The Maximum
0%
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 560
    Options

Definitely any horror ajecent anime or anything super violent like Guts could potentially be considered for a crossover. Hellsing, Tokyo Ghoul, Parasite and Death Note could also work.

Of course, mainly for skins. I could see a lot of potential for just about anything

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
    Options

Honestly, I think Death Note would make for a potential chapter, with Light as the Killer. If not, he'd make a good Legendary set, Survivor or Killer. Some people might not want an anime chapte; I think Death Note could be iconic enough for a chapter, it got a parody on the Simpsons' 'Treehouse of Horror'. If not, I'm definitely fine with seeing any of these as set collections.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Junji Ito (Manga)

I always have to support Junji Ito but a very close second would have to be Deathnote.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

gimme full metal or edgerunner for the love of god please

and if anyone plays for honor yes im part of the weeb faction as a shugoki main