If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

If Dbd did another Anime/Manga Collab, which would you want to see first?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited April 6 in Polls

Bonus Options: Ghost In The Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Akame Ga Kill!, Dorodo, Devilman Crybaby, Psycho-Pass, Zom 100: Bucket List of The Dead, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and maybe Ghost Stories, etc, etc.

And if you're THAT guy/girl who doesn't choose a thriller anime, though I'd prefer if you did... Then there's Naruto, One Piece, and MHA.... Dragon Ball wouldn't work cause Vegeta as a Survivor, Cell as a Killer, and the Kamehameha Wave as a Perk would be way too OP.... Please don't say One Punch Man...

If Dbd did another Anime/Manga Collab, which would you want to see first? 11 votes

Death Note
18%
MrRetsejVibranToucan 2 votes
Chainsaw Man
9%
OrangeBear 1 vote
Jujutsu Kaisen
0%
Demon Slayer
9%
qnyun 1 vote
Hellsing: Ultimate
9%
YulechkaLive 1 vote
Berserk (Manga)
9%
SleepyH 1 vote
Tokyo Ghoul (Manga)
0%
Junji Ito (Manga)
36%
HerInfernalMajestyaeonskulHerachi_SakuraGuiltii 4 votes
Soul Eater (Manga)
9%
BlightedTrapper 1 vote
Parasyte: The Maximum
0%
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 563
    Options

Definitely any horror ajecent anime or anything super violent like Guts could potentially be considered for a crossover. Hellsing, Tokyo Ghoul, Parasite and Death Note could also work.

Of course, mainly for skins. I could see a lot of potential for just about anything

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
    Options

Honestly, I think Death Note would make for a potential chapter, with Light as the Killer. If not, he'd make a good Legendary set, Survivor or Killer. Some people might not want an anime chapte; I think Death Note could be iconic enough for a chapter, it got a parody on the Simpsons' 'Treehouse of Horror'. If not, I'm definitely fine with seeing any of these as set collections.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Junji Ito (Manga)

I always have to support Junji Ito but a very close second would have to be Deathnote.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

gimme full metal or edgerunner for the love of god please

and if anyone plays for honor yes im part of the weeb faction as a shugoki main