We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

'Crystal Lake' Collection Concept

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited April 6 in Creations

Killer Outfits: Whatever Victor Miller and Sean Cunningham could agree on, I'd say Parts 2 to 7, along with Jason X and FvJason.

Other Killer Outfit: Legion as Pamela.

Tommy Jarvis: Parts 5, 6 and 7; with Trish Jarvis, Tina Shepherd and, why not, Shelly Finklestein as a Legendary Set.

Other Survivor Sets:

While a few of these don't really match their backstory, mostly going by whoever would fit the "acting" role. Though, Bhvr could make their own adaptations of any of these characters in the form of cosmetics for pre-existing Survivors who they think fit them the best. These are just my ideas. (Warning: it's lengthy.)

Meg as Chris Higgins from Part 3, or Jenny from the game (Final Girl)

Claudette as Kia Watterson from Freddy vs. Jason

Thalita as Sissy from Part 6

Feng (or Claudette) as Maddie from Part 7, or Deborah Kim from the game

Jake (or Dwight) as Steve Christy from Part 1 (Head Counselor)

Dwight as Shelly from Part 3, incase we can't have him as a Legendary.

Yun-Jin as Melissa from Part 7, or Victoria from the game (Privileged Catty-Girl)

Elode (or Yui) as Fox from Part 3 (Biker Chick)

Ace as Chuck from Part 3, or Mitch from the game (If you know, you know.)

Kate as one of the sisters from Part 5, or Tiffany from the game (I think you know where I'm going with this.)

Felix as Russell from Part 5, or Chad from the game (Basically, the Preppy Boy)

David as Steven Freeman from JGTH, Mark from Part 2, or Buggzy from the game (Basically, the Jock)

Adam as Julius from Part 8 (Don't get the wrong idea...)

Sable (or Nea) as Violet from Part 5, or J.J. Jarret from Part 8

and Jeff as Clay Miller from Part 9, or Adam from the game (Basically, the hero guy with a cool jacket. Basically Tommy Jarvis…)

Bill could be Crazy Ralph; as long as it's free, I don't think Valve would have a problem with it. Although, Victor Miller might be a different story.

and then you could do Renato as Azreal, from Jason X

But yeah, that's it... I got nothing else.

Except Nea as Kay-Em 49... I think she fits the role...

Forgot about Charms: The Crystal Lake Sign, Pamela's Head, they could do all the different Jason masks, Freddy's Glove (or Head), Life-saver (Not the gummies), Sleeping Bag, a bag of Marshmellows, and Smores (It's a summer camp...), if you have any ideas for a Charm, feel free to share it in the comments.

But yeah, that's about it. Thanks you reading.