Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Archives should give some shards

XLbuff
XLbuff Member Posts: 18
edited April 6 in Feedback and Suggestions

There is a huge amount of cosmetics in the game at this point and it take a lot of grind to unlock even one set. I get it, devs want money, however I think a little generosity wouldn't hurt. Small amount of shards from tome challenges and Rift levels would be nice way to make shards more obtainable, Archives more meaningful and game more rewarding in general.

On Dead by Daylight Mobile, shards may also be obtained from completing Daily and Weekly Rituals. I perosnally don't care about Rituals at all right now, but with shards as reward? I would play more often.

I think cosmetics should be more accessible to players. When there are a lot of cosmetics in the game and it feels like you have to play forever to unlock just one set it's not good. Monetization is understandable, but it doesn't make sense to limit shards as much as it is now.