We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Improved Accessibility for Boons being snuffed.

Options

We all know when a Hex is found. its brightly lit with a dark aura.

we all know when a Hex is cleansed, there is an audio, and a visual cue to show that its been taken out.

as someone who enjoys boons, I wish they had similar cues to show when a boon is snuffed. its all good when you're in the boon radius, but a lot of times i have found myself running in a chase towards where my boon was only to find its been made dull. There needs to be a better notification for survivors to know outside the boon radius that its been snuffed.

And just from an accessibility stand point… it would make the game mechanic more accessible if there was both an audio and visual cue like Hexes.

Perhaps a Blue visual cue and a reversed Boon lit sound?

Just a thought. would be really helpful

Comments

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670
    Options

I think you’re right. They could make the boon Icon flash, and maybe make the sound of the snuff universal.