We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Skull Merchant reword

Options

My idea is: The skull merchant no longer has 4 drones, now she only has 1 drone and can release it like Victor.

The drone has a usage time of 45/60 seconds (can be increased with addons)

The reason it only lasts 45/60 seconds is so that you cannot infinitely block the exit doors.

The drone fires and needs to hit 5/6 shots at the survivor to injure/incapacitate him (the amount of shots needed can be reduced with addons and can also apply different statuses)

When shooting, the drone reduces its movement speed and turning speed (keep in mind that it has the same speed as Victor)

The drone can be disarmed by survivors if they find it and the skull merchant is not using it, it can also be destroyed by hitting it with pallets.

When the drone is destroyed or runs out of time, return to the skull merchant and you have 15 seconds to launch it again (time can also be reduced with addons)

The different addons give the drone improvements such as increasing its use time, movement speed when shooting, inflicting different states, reduce the number of shots needed to wound a survivor, be able to see nearby auras and even make the survivor vulnerable if a certain number of shots are hit.

You must already assume that rework is like having a victor with trickster skills. Well yes, this is my idea to change to the skull merchant.

Thank you for reading this far and I would like to read what you think of this rework or what changes you would implement. See you in the fog.

Comments

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,355
    Options

hmm…well she currently gets 6 drones not 4.

Giving her one drone sounds like we are nuking her power not a rework.

You have to shoot the survivor 5 or 6 times before they are injured or downed when victor can attack you once?

Then she still is a M1 killer and has nothing else to help her in chase or gain intel.

If I understood your idea 💡 properly. Not exactly a fan of it though.