We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

About circle of healing

Options
dbdfan_mikeala_main
dbdfan_mikeala_main Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have an idea to make coh better! I’m a Mikaela main and when I found out about her coh nerf I was extremely upset, because it was killer mains complaining, when they have perks that quite unfair, but I try to keep it cool. The idea I have come up with is if somebody is in the boons radius and heal (without a medkit) they can only heal twice from it, and a third time if the survivors try to come in the boon, they won’t get healed ( by other survivors) instead, the owner of the perk can only see auras of injured survivors, ik we have that currently. and you can nerf the healing speed by 50% or 80%. I have talked to others and they thought it was quite a good idea, and I’m sad about how many nerfs this perk has gotten, I hope you guys could buff this perk please and thank you :).

Comments

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 239
    Options

It got nerfed because it was a horribly broken perk. Infinite selfheal for the whole team for 1 perkslot.

Even limit it for twice… It is 2 free slefheal. And then you still can use a medkit after those. It would be bad. Healing already too fast with that nerf for sloppy

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,655
    Options

It was nerfed because it was the best healing perk in the game, enabling a survivor to heal themselves without encumbering their teammates AND only one person needed the perk for everyone to benefit, effectively giving survivors an extra perk slot and making injuries inconsequential.

I'll play devil's advocate and say CoH is simply a perk you grew attached to, similar to what many did with the meta perks before 6.1.0 (even if those perks are making a comeback). But I'm sorry, that perk was nerfed because it broke the game severely.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,111
    Options

It's still a good perk being able to insta reset as a team is not something that needs changed

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

It should be brought back to 50% self heal and then killers should get that one boon distruction perk basekit.