If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How to keeps maps fresh (idea)

Options

knowing that there are different variations of the same maps (macmillan, junkyard, farm, swamp) a recommendation for the devs is to add a slightly bigger chance (%) for some of the one time maps (the game, mothers dwelling, treatment theater, etc) because there is only one type of these maps unlike the others. Adding this would be good to keep variety so you don't get worn out of playing a type of map that you have already played several times over again and keep things fun and interesting.

Comments

• 51uk4y
    51uk4y Member Posts: 34
    Options

Most of those maps pretty much are not liked by most people, e.g. the notorious swamp, and the hospital. The Game is not so popular either. The asylum, and Badham are quite survivor-sided in my opinion.

I wouldn't like the change if it were to come.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    I think it’s fine as is with every map having an equal chance of appearing. I would, however, like an increased chance to see the new map the first two weeks it comes out. 
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

It used to be exactly like that since the old map chooser went with Realms instead of the Maps. The devs changed it to what it is nowadays, but I don't remember the reasoning behind it.

• Ace
    Ace Member Posts: 3
    Options

Swamp is a nice time, it's my birthday map! But they are all great in their own ways, can understand your perspective for the alterations of the ame map, but really they are all unique and great in their on way. The devs have put a lot of hard work into the realm of the entity, and I enjoy every detail. Good idea, nonetheless.

• SWAG_LORD32
    SWAG_LORD32 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for all of your opinions very appriciated just had this idea in my head because it seems like i never get the game or the theater but as you said there not liked by everyone but they also can't satisfy everyone i would just like to play them all just a tich more lol

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I cant remember the last time I had Mother's Dwelling as map (without offerings)...
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,384
    Options

Originally it was basically like that. The game would pick a realm, and then pick a map from that realm. That way you'd see each realm equally, regardless of how many maps each one had.

I liked it more that way. I feel like the map variety was better then. Granted, you end up playing the same maps more (Crotus Prenn showed up as often as all Coldwind Farm maps combined), but the different realms feel way more different than two maps from the same realm. It's a shame because the indoor maps play so differently from the rest but you almost never see them, meanwhile you see an overwhelming amount of the original three realms because of how many maps they have.

I'd totally like to see that come back. It would spice things up a bit for sure.