We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Data Request

Options

I really enjoyed the data post you guys did about kill rates and pick rates, and I think that was a really positive start to being more transparent with the community about stats in DBD.

I would love to see a similar post regarding add ons, particularly as it seems like data plays a big part in balancing add ons, a few ideas:
Most used add ons per killer, most used add on combos per killer, most used items by survivor, most used add ons per survivor item, most used add on combos per survivor item.

While this isn't as illuminating as seeing which killers are picked the most, or which have the better kill rates, it's something that a stats nerd like myself would love to see more of. Hopefully you take this into consideration!

Comments

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 239
    edited April 8
    Options

Would be grate. Like in EvE at the end of all month they just publish some bulk data so anybody can do anything with it what they would like

Even I would like to see it in some podcast how they talk about those data - at least we would knew why things get changed, and we would know that they read their own data right.

(For example Pig has a decent killrate so they nerf her again and again and again, meanwhile the pickrate is horribly low. It is clearly because only a few people play her, but they are really good)

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 291
    Options

This wasn't the first time they released stats like this.

And the stats meant nothing. They will never release stats that actually show proper value and give real exposure to the nature of the games played.

For the people who care about transparency, they should show us:

Hooks achieved : Generators repaired

Maps/Realms : Escapes

Maps/Realms : Kills

Maps/Realms : Hooks

X Killer Hooks : Maps/Realms

X Killer Kills : Maps/Realms

These are the ones that matter. Coz then you can look at all of those and see what's imbalanced and the real issue. Looking at data like that will also allow you to see what needs nerfing on a particular side, what needs buffing etc etc.