We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - Persistent Server Connection Loss Resulting in Massive Penalties

Options
SnarfSnurf1853
SnarfSnurf1853 Member Posts: 1
edited April 10 in Bug Reporting

Hello, I hope this finds you well; I'm a newer player to DBD compared to many [started right before Wesker release]; however, I've played thousands of hours in a short time, repping both killers and survivors more than a hundred times.

I love your game, but since the Unknown release, I've had significant connectivity issues that I have never before experienced in DBD, let alone any game that I play; despite this, I have continued trying to play because I love your game. I have unfortunately accrued quite the queue penalty.

This is frustrating because it seems to be out of my control; I have reached out to your support once before, but I was not able to resolve a solution from that interaction or from your help page [I tried everything].

I really just want a solution, so I can continue enjoying your game.

Thank you so much.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.