We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

3 killer top and 2 survivors

Options
ajoveja
ajoveja Member Posts: 1
edited April 10 in Creations

Dear Behavior team, it is a pleasure to address you to share an idea I have developed for 3 new killers and 2 survivors in the game Dead by Daylight. For some time, I have been thinking about the possibility of including in the game:

‘The Fencer’ the power of the fencer would be described as “Duelist’s Dance,” which would work as follows: with each chase lasting 20 seconds, the fencer would level up. The levels would be:

Lunge and Parry: Performs a very fast and wide lunge.

Riposte: After being stunned or blinded, the next hit causes the survivor to suffer from despair for 100 seconds.

Lethal Thrust: If you pursue a survivor, they will become vulnerable until you stop chasing them.whose perks would be ‘Relentless Thrust,’ ‘Divine Fervor,’ and ‘Ethereal Engine.’

‘The Black Plague’ whose ability would be ‘Toxic Bomb’ that would explode a toxic smoke bomb infecting and blinding them. The only way to save themselves from the gas is by smelling some yellow flowers found in yellow chests. Their perks would be ‘Noble Pestilence,’ ‘Deadly Miasma,’ and ‘Toxic Touch.’

‘The Inquisitor’ whose ability would be ‘Punitive Crusade’ which would create a cross on the ground with a flash of judgment, and when survivors pass over it, it will mark that player for 5 seconds and slow down the actions they perform. Their perks would be ‘Final Sentence,’ ‘Heretic’s Curse,’ and ‘Inquisitorial Intimidation.’

And finally, the survivors would be:

Julia Cote whose perks would be ‘Survivor’s Code,’ ‘Programmer’s Reflexes,’ and ‘Debugging Instinct.’

Elias Weber whose perks would be ‘Cunning Alchemist,’ ‘Chemical Resistance,’ and ‘Invocation: Molecular Teaching.’

(For more information on what the perks do, abilities, appearance, or anything else, please contact me.)"