We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I think I had enough

Options

I didn't play DbD for few days and decided to play some evening 5 survivor soloQ matches today. Here is how it went.

1. Legion that DC after 5 minutes of the match.
  2. Blight with broken Iri add-on and Alch Ring (still very good) tunnels someone early on, plays like hot potatoe, still manages to get 3K becuase it's Blight with OP add-ons.
  3. Xeno that tunnels and also 2 people decides to hook suicide early on. Nice waste of time and free lose as well.
  4. Good Guy, where also someone decides to suicide and give free kill early on making the match 3v1 and of course Chucky wins. Free lost as well.
  5. I was allready loosing my hope and sanity at this point, decides to give it one more go. So this time we have Bubba that proxi camps every hook, downing both rescuer and hooked Survivor with endurance ("Bubba can't do that" was a lie I quess since he can do it just fine and eat everyone health states). Plays Deadlock as passive slowdown that rewards camping.

Why I am even bothering with this game. SoloQ is unplayable mess and its waste to time even que up there.

People need to be punished for leaving games early or just make it impossible, this is unbareable. NO wonder why killers have 60+% killrates when pretty sure big portion of it is survivors giving up. Also still there are some unbalanced stuff like Blight getting buffs and still having OP add-ons, Bubba still able to facecamp pretty much and eat all endurances, etc.

I am just tired boss. Unless there is event with like 300% BP bonus there is no point wasting your time here.

Comments

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,171
    Options

As long as people log in for 'events and stuff' occasionally, BHVR's numbers look just fine. You're not hurting or helping the issues stated here.

Either this is a game you make your own fun in, or you can't really enjoy it anymore, on either side. Those who do -usually- show some sort of joy from making others miserable. Humans at their finest!

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,899
    Options

BHVR just doesn't want to try bigger changes, especially regarding tunneling and camping. If these two strategies were just nerfed properly, survivor would already be in such a better state. But for whatever reason BHVR continues to do the minimum and that's it.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 696
    Options

take a day off survivor

I already kinda gave up on playing survivor (shame cause I was almost done getting p100 on survivor but I’m burnt out from playing survivor) and I’m enjoying a lot more of pyramid head

Or you can play something else

I usually when I feel burn out of dbd I play Hotline Miami

It’s a really fun game

• mustdogen
    mustdogen Member Posts: 342
    Options

Then idk

Try playing killer ?

• TickTackBoooom
    TickTackBoooom Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 46
    Options

you simply cannot expect anything from a SoloQ Team since communication is basically non existent. Join A Discord to find some people to play with but actually expecting to be rewarded for your actions in SoloQ is madness

• Gucci_218_TTV
    Gucci_218_TTV Member Posts: 39
    Options

90% of the time even when I'm iridescent 1 rank I get horrible teammates in solo q as well who literally join with either 1 perk or nothing at all while I've got full load out cuz I wanna win... irritates me cuz I thought MMR was a thing but obviously not. I've got over 1300 hours on this game and I'm at 240/242 trophies as well, so I think I'm a good player so kinda outrageous to be partnered up with such useless teammates in solo Q when they swear up and down how MMR will put you in matches with simular skill level... iridescent 1 I get amazing killers that I play against which is fun but if I'm literally stuck doing all 5 gens for the team for them to just leave me to die on hook while they escape kinda ruins entire game.. like everyone else has been saying, just cut back on play time on DBD and focus only on playing it during events etc. Only time solo q is actually alright

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,736
    Options

Yeah given that the twins PTB was a flop I can only see 2 outcomes from that, they just remove the basekit addons and leave them like they were after that or somehow making them even worse to play. Either way the next month and a half is still gonna be stale as nothing really got changed.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
    Options

Uninstall. Leave this place behind. I swear you'll be better off doing so like I did. This game took a toll on me mentally.

• AmpersandUnderscore
    AmpersandUnderscore Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

So, what you're saying is that the game is dead for about 60% of the player base.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,377
    Options
  • HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 846
    Options

On a side note isn’t it crazy how coincidental offerings can be sometimes? 2+ people bring bps- match only lasts a short while. Bring a stage offering- a counter offering is played or for a different stage etc. Funny crazy little things about this game lol

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options

Alch ring is so completely over blown, especially with the upcoming patch. I can get from top left of Ormand to bottom right and now I can get from Top left to bottom right? Map traversal isn't too only decent regarding this add-on and in chase it's worth nothing.

Like explain it, because with what I've said I can't think of something else.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,377
    Options
  • Paternalpark
    Paternalpark Member Posts: 414
    Options

Play killer then.

With half the killer roster buffed this year, what did people expect? Surivors to just get good?

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
    Options

Just because I don't play anymore doesn't mean I don't keep watch of it. I genuinely want it to get better. It's so frustrating that I made a plan for myself in the event I do come back to the game. 5 total matches a day max and custom is exempt from this rule because bot matches are always chill.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,042
    Options
  • Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 188
    Options

Why shouldn't a killer be? The alternative is more group lampooning than there already is. No killer would play that.

• Sarrif
    Sarrif Member Posts: 51
    Options

The trick is, DBD is not fun for survivor unless you are in a swf. Then all the horrible balance can be laughed at with friends.

• JackOf4llTrades
    JackOf4llTrades Member Posts: 28
    Options

It's also not fun for killers unless:

1. You are playing as top tier killers (wesker, huntress, blight, etc.)
    2. You are playing with top tier perks. Maybe even two gen regression perks: pop and pain resonance.
    3. You are playing against solo players.

If you reach mediocre-high MMR and dare to take hag, trapper, wraith or anything else like that, if you dare not to take gen regression perks, if you dare to play fair and if you have toxic SWF with flashlights and grenades, especially if its all at once, prepare your ananus.

And behavior actually don't care about what is happening with this game, they have your money, thats enough. This is why i stopped buying chapters.