AFTER GAME VIDEO!!!!!

Options
11d3
11d3 Member Posts: 47

Ive been thinking about this for a while now, but would you guys like a thing after a match where it shows a video of how everyone played. It would be like the game EVOLVE where the survivors would be different color blips on the map and the killer as it's own color.

The map would show the paths everyone took through the match just sped up. Like how EVOLVE did after their matches.

I think this could also help with cheaters too cause then the DEVS could look at the end game results and see if anything was fishy after the game so reporting someone would be more simplified.

And how to tell all the killers and survivors apart would be that they are their own color, like how when you chat in the after game. So for example player 1 would be orange, 2 yellow, 3 green, 4 blue, and killer white. Like how your username is in the chat box.

AFTER GAME VIDEO!!!!! 8 votes

Yes, blips go bzzz
62%
HerInfernalMajestyArchol12309SHARKBOSSTRizzleSamatrain 5 votes
No, stupid idea and the coding would be too hard for the devs to figure out
12%
aeonskul 1 vote
Other ideas (comment)
25%
GibberishTheSingularity 2 votes

Comments

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Yes, blips go bzzz

I love this idea

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,276
    Options
    Yes, blips go bzzz

Would be nice but apparently engine limitations or what not I would assume... Same with why we cannot have a replay mode...

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options
    Other ideas (comment)

The fact that this game still does not have replays nearly 8 years after release is ridiculous.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Yes, blips go bzzz

im glad you know of that beautiful game EVOLVE wraith main for EVOLVE hbu

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    Other ideas (comment)

For a game like this I don't really think it would be necessary.