If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Cannibal Game Breaking Bug

Options
ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 514

The bug I want to introduce appears on PC & PS5 Platforms. I think this bug appears on every avaible Platform.

The bug I will show appears since 1 - 1.5 years and it's sad it's not fixed yet. This bug can really throw a whole game in a second.

| Description of the problem |

When Cannibal breaks a Pallet or Breakable Wall from a specific angle this bug appears and instead of Chainsaw Icon, we can notice Tantrum Icon. Another way to get this bug we need to Down a Survivor with a Chainsaw and Break a Pallet in the same time. When the Tantrum Icon appears - next use of the Chainsaw will trigger a Tantrum and stun Cannibal for the next 5 seconds or if Player will only tap M2 for a second - next use of the Chainsaw will be not possible and Cannibal will not be able to use his Power for rest of the match.

| Examples |

I prepared two videos where we can witness this problem.

Scenario 1 : Player will only press M2 for a moment and next use of the Power will be not possible for entire match. I sent a link below.

Scenario 2 : Player will immediately use his Chainsaw when bug appears and next use of the Chainsaw will trigger a Tantrum and stun Cannibal for the next 5 seconds.

How often it happens? Honestly it's quite often. Especially if someone really like Bubba and play him more than 1 match per month. It's very frustrating when this bug appears, because scenario 1 or scenario 2 are not good and it can very easy throw your game and give us bad experience while playing this Killer.

It's not that hard to get this bug really - breaking a Pallet or Breakable Wall from random angle and you can get it. Less experienced players will not even notice this bug and when they want use their Power in the next chase it will be very annoying for them and confusing.

I reported this bug several times and we didn't get any bug fixes about it. Now I prepared videos and I explained how it works. I hope I helped as much I could.

Have a great day!

14 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• needtorename
    needtorename Member Posts: 15
    edited April 12
    Options

Please Dont Ignore This. I Have 3K+ Hours On The Cannibal And At Least 2 Times In 5 Games I Encounter This Bug And Costs Me My Game Critically. Power Is Unusable!!

• fernetwithcoca
    fernetwithcoca Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

The truth is that I have lost games due to this bug, and it is very annoying, I hope they can fix it as soon as possible

• Siejkowski
    Siejkowski Member Posts: 2
    Options

Fix bubba pls

• Timūru
    Timūru Member Posts: 1
    Options

Pls Fix