Reworking Nemesis Add-ons

Options
  • Increases Movement Speed of Zombies by +20%.
  • Increases Field of View of Zombies by +10°.
  • Increases Survivor-Detection range of Zombies by +2 meters.
  • Increases the Injuection time of Vaccines by +6 seconds.
  • Increases the time it takes to open Vaccination boxes by +2 seconds.
  • Zombies are silent for Survivors.
  • Zombies no longer can be blinded.
  • Spawns 1 extra Fake Vaccination Box.
  • Survivor who uses the Fake Vaccination will be revealed by Killer Instinct and the infection won't be removed.
  • Fake Vaccine and Fake Box shares the same time to use as the real counterparts.
  • Increases the Duration of Killer Instinct by +5 seconds.
  • Survivors who will use Vaccine will suffer from Blidness Status Effect for 60 seconds.
  • Decrease the time it takes to recover from Missed Tentacle Strike by -12%.
  • Decrease the time it takes to recover from Succesfull Tentacle Strike by -6%.
  • You can break dropped pallets and breakable walls with your Tenticle Strike in Tier I.
  • Increases Movement Speed of Zombies by +30%.
  • Increases Field of View of Zombies by +15°.
  • Increases Survivor-Detection range of Zombies by +3 meters.
  • Increases the Gain to Mutation Rate after hitting Survivors with a Tentacle Strike Attack by +1 point.
  • Breaking a Breakable Wall or dropped Pallet with your Tenticle Strike will give you +3% Haste effect for 5 seconds.
  • Grants the Undetectable Effect for 20 seconds and makes your footsteps silent after a Zombie is disintegrated by your Tenticle Strike.
  • No change.
  • Decrease the maximum number of Zombies by -1.
  • Increases the Movement Speed of Zombie by +100%.
  • Increases the Field of View of Zombie by +35°.
  • Increases the Survivor-Detection meter of Zombie by +4 meters.
  • Increase the time before Zombie gives up chasing the Survivor by +6 seconds.
  • Healthy Infected Survivors who are damaged by a Zombie will enter the Dying State.
  • No change.
  • When Exit Gates are powered, all remaining Vaccines will be destroyed.
  • No change.
  • No change.
  • Increase the range of your Tenticle Attack by +0,5 meters.
  • Increase the recovery time of Succesfull Tenticle Attacks by +20%.
  • You start the trial in Tier 2.
  • Your Obsession starts the trial allready Contaminated.
  • Decrease the number of Zombies in the trial by -2.

Comments

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 599
    Options

oh i liked some of those, the STARS badge is cool, tyrant gore is really creative, but i think nemesis needs basekit changes before addons, or both at the same time (like hillbilly)

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,321
    Options

So why exactly would you ever run shattered batch over Mikhail eye? The only difference is the one infection state and you lose both zombies...

The only difference between t1 and t2 is the ability to break pallets and walls, so those addons are basically the same.

Iri umbrella badge might actually be quite bad, because usually the range is alright and the bonus CD might hurt you quite often.

Plant 43 vines seems completely useless, your cooldown is like 2.5 seconds, so half of it is already wasted and now you have 2.5 seconds with 3% haste... That is like an additional 25cm over the whole duration... That is basically nothing.

No clue why licker tongue still does so little but is a green addon.

Zombie Heart seems Allright, zombies are already pretty weak so just having one decent addon for them is alright instead of splitting it into different addons. You could probably even put the brown and the yellow together into one.

Marvin's blood is probably gonna be one of his strongest addons. It seems really decent, I don't know if the values can be increased by much, because he already catches up rather fast after a tentacle hit.

Admin Wristband seems like an interesting idea, no clue how much it would do overall, but just the idea of fake things could be introduced to more killers.

• Kaloko_935
    Kaloko_935 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I think a base kit change I would want for Nemesis is something with his infection. Like Wesker, the more survivors infected, the faster he gets power charges. An idea I have for Nemesis is maybe faster zombies and bigger detection, the more survivors get infected the more zombies become more aware where survivors are and faster. What do you think?

• Archol123
    Options

Fair I guess, as long as the effect is not as strong as Wesker, because you run out of vaccines way easier against Nemesis.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,501
    Options

not like it matters. i hope they buff licker togue to be +2 seconds or something.

• Archol123
    Options

Wouldn't it still be bad even then? As it only works on infection?

• Devil_hit11
    Options

i believe it works on all hits. It is suppose to halve your sprint burst. I am not entirely sure how much faster you catch-up but if i had estimate it, you get about 4 stacks of stbfl recovery. OP also put a 1 stack of stbfl on Marvin's blood and Nemesis also has 2.5 second cooldown by default which is around +2 stacks by default.

So if you had +1 from OP, +2 from base-kit and +4 from the properly numerical Licker tongue, you get +7 stacks as nemesis as default. So no, not useless at all. I think Nemesis is suppose scale his cooldown maybe with tiers but i am not sure. either way, Nemesis is very safely designed killer that needs a lot buffs both on zombies and whatever his nemesis tiers are suppose to be doing.

• Archol123
    Options

I always thought you cannot get slowed during haste effects, such as sprint burst and what not... Does it not also work similarly with the speed burst you get on hit?

7 stacks seems a bit overkill, especially considering the nature of a range attack in general.. At least currently his cooldown is the same over all tiers... But I guess it would not harm to reduce it on higher tiers... Currently the only reason to tier up is range and being able to break stuff with it... There are quite some things that could be changed about that in basekit and further adjusted with addons for example better zombies with tier ups and further increase on higher tiers with addons and so on.

• Devil_hit11
    Options

you can get slowed. it is just that clown. his pink bottles, they are coded to cleanse themselves if you hit a survivor that is intoxicated. funny enough if you hit a survivor and there is pink cloud in front of them, it slows their sprint burst. a target clown nerf. With freddy snares and the unknown's projectile, the hinder applies.

Currently the only reason to tier up is range and being able to break stuff with it... There are quite some things that could be changed about that in basekit and further adjusted with addons for example better zombies with tier ups and further increase on higher tiers with addons and so on.

the tiny bit of range and pallet break should be base-kit. The tiers should do a lot more then what they do now. Either that or just don't have system. nemesis tier system is just filler bonuses. it is probably suppose contain powerful bonuses but who knows what BVHR original design was with that. it could be that it was to scale his cooldown or hindered or maybe it was to scale his zombies. No clue really.

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 494
    Options

Cool ideas. Some of them would need some changes and maybe change rarity some of them, but overall cool ideas.

I also made a little concept for Nemesis.

(NE-A PARASITE would be Ultra Rare)

• Archol123
    Options

That is weirdly specific for one killer...

Fair, that is one way to go along, I don't necessarily disagree... However it won't make it easier to get decent addons... However if the basekit is good enough I won't complain ^^

What I would love for example is a mini game to stealth attack a zombie or a specific item to get rid of them so pallets and flashlights are not necessarily needed.