We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Alien/Xenomorph

Options

You guys think there will be more content with this awesome chapter?

I mean Predator possibly included too since we did get the grid xenomoprh.

and if they will ever add anything related to it I hope we will also have a way to fight the killer in some way like with flame turrets

Answers

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,046
    Options

I'd really like a Part 2 update that gave us a Hadley's Hope map with a Colonial Marine survivor.

• Zaika7182
    Zaika7182 Member Posts: 72
    Options

so true, would be nice to see the colony

do you think Ripley will get a sweater for new year too?

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 225
    Options

It could be possible. The license holder gave BHVR permission to create a Blighted Xenomorph right after it's release which is very huge because it is not a lore skin - for Pinhead, Pig, Demogorgon, Bubba, Freddy, and Chucky we don't have one while we had to wait over a year to get one for Sadako. The license holder also gave the permission for Xenoqueen, Xenoclone, the one from the Aliens vs. Predator 2 film, and an ugly sweater pullover for Ripley. All these are good signs for a good cooperation between them. Alien will also get a new film later this year, Alien: Romolus, while it also gets it's own serie next year. Maybe to one of them we will get new skins or something else. If I remember corretly, the license holder for Xenomorph/Alien is also the same for Predator so maybe we get a Predator chapter when the license holder thinks Alien was a good success and they want to do more stuff together.

However, in the end we don't know what really happens behind the scenes so it also could be that we won't get more for Alien because the license holder don't want it or BHVR don't want it. For example some players thought we will get new things for Saw because from the outside they have a good cooperation (own tome, unique cosmetic for example) and a new SAW-movie was just released and BHVR even posted some SAW related posts on social media. But in the end nothing happened. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to license characters.

• Zaika7182
    Zaika7182 Member Posts: 72
    Options

thank you for that info, liceneses are a tough thing yeah… and I didn't even know Ripley had a sweater until now :D