We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can we talk about Serum Vial?

Options
Predated
Predated Member Posts: 2,856
edited April 14 in Feedback and Suggestions

So, I thought it would be altered out of the PTB. I know that Unknown had another exhaustion effect, didnt know too much about it, but I was consistently exhausted whenever he got close.

Because its genuinely ridiculous. If you're with 8 meters of ANY husk, you get 10 seconds of exhaustion.
Berus Toxin on Huntress, gave 30 seconds of exhaustion after she hit someone with her hatchet. And while that was basically exhausting them forever, it did require a hit first.

If Unknown drops a husk in chase, you're basically permanently exhausted. And by the time you get rid of it (by somehow walking 10 seconds in chase) he can spawn another one.

I would understand 5 seconds somewhat, you can walk that off, but 10 seconds exhaustion for literally doing nothing? Insane.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments