We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Fix Hit Verification

Options
Marioneo
Marioneo Member Posts: 291
edited April 15 in Feedback and Suggestions

literally the game is almost unplayable at this point

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,161
    edited April 14
    Options

After watching the video, outside of maybe the first one, where I'm gonna assume the survivor had resilience, the rest all looked like cases of the killer genuinely not timing their hits correctly or aim dressing, heck look at the third miss where the legion straight up hits the car and you hear the bonk

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options

I have been having this issue too.

2 parts in your video though….once you hit the bumper of the car and the other one you hit a bush.

The rest of it looks like you should have hit. The hitboxes are definitely getting wonky though lately. Weird bugs poppin up

• jokere98
    jokere98 Member Posts: 517
    Options

legion has +0.3s lunge duration addon, so it was auto-aim ("aim dressing") cancelling his lunge into car

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 78
    Options

Be more patient. I don't have the same issues.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 846
    Options

We don’t have hit validations on windows vaults…

This guy’s problem is good ping

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,091
    Options

Most of these are just hitting the sides of the window/objects you need to go wider so it hits the survivor first

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 391
    Options

Aim dressing is just bad and we should remove that even if it'll make hit uglier

We seriously don't care whether they look good or not when a system makes a problem

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,059
    Options

Most of this looks like auto aim screwing you. I mean, you hear the hit connect with the environment. The first one looked weird indeed but I'll assume that survivor might have had Resilience, which kind of makes it fair. It doesn't feel great but it's fine.

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 60
    Options

Its a hitbox issue coinciding with ping. I get hit sometimes 1 sec after I vaulted. Its a very frustrating issue DBD needs to address.