We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is it possible to add a dark version of the flashlight glare screen.

Options

Is it possible to reduce the glare of flashlights in game or to change the screen that appears when you get successfully blinded to black screen to reduce it's glare? It hurts my eyes frequently and I don't' have photosensitivity. A friend of mine does and had completely stopped playing killer because of it and avoids flashlight survivor lobbies for the same reason.

I think it would be a much appreciated accessibility feature given I know this isn't the most uncommon problem (hence why the game had a photosensitive warning).

If anyone has advise for filters in the meantime to reduce the glare it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,046
    Options

I'd much prefer if we could choose something like a dark red blind instead of the bright light.