We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Will we see more End Transmission lore in the future?

Options
Maddo
Maddo Member Posts: 3

I love this chapter and its concepts. Gabriel Soma and his internal confusion on his memories in particular stand out to me. I'd love to see more Hux lore too.

Answers

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

@TheSingularity would agree with that

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 796
    Options

Probably not when it comes to tome lore. There are some questions i definitely would like to know in the world gabe lived in. But that would need a wnd tome which i doubt will ever happen. All that can be added onto their lore at this point are from their cosmetics which is pretty limited

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,466
    edited April 18
    Options

Considering the pace that tomes for original characters have been coming out since most licensed characters gets skipped, they're at this rate going to have all original characters covered sooner or later, which means that outside the occassional licensed characters that actually gets a tome, they'll be forced to make additional tome lores for original characters such as Gabe and Singularity.