If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Voicelines and sounds should be SERVERSIDED. Not playersided.

Options

PLEASE make voicelines and sounds SERVERSIDED. Not playersided!

There have been times when I play with friends, and then I'm laughing cause the killer said a certain voiceline, or a survivor did a specific scream which was hilarious sounding, or something. And then my friend has no idea what I'm talking about.

Why are sounds playersided instead of serversided?

Any survivor screams should be the same scream everyone else hears. It should not be different for each player.

Same goes for any and all other sounds. PLEASE fix this. It's annoying and weird and makes the game out of sync, in a way. its really not a fun issue.

I'm not sure if when, as killer, if your character says a line if the survivor hears the same one or not. but from what I've seen I doubt that they do.

I have 2000 hours on DBD and this is something that has always bugged me, and I really don't understand why they would still have the game work this way.

Was even playing with a friend who was TTVing. I was hearing survivors screams on their end being completely different screams I was hearing on my end. It's just so backwards and doesn't make sense why DBD would have the game work this way.

Then I was playing with another friend, and I could hear the survivors screams be different through his computer speakers, and on my end I was hearing different screams. It's annoying and backwards.

What do you people think? I think that DBD should definitely make sounds and lines etc. all serversided instead, so its all the same.

Like, in L4D2, all the sounds heard by all the players are the same. Not different voicelines or infected warning sounds or attack sounds etc for each person… That'd be crazy. 8 people in versus hearing different sounds for each thing going on.

Yet, that's exactly what's happening on DBD for 5 people in matches.

Comments