We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Botanist Extraordinaire

Options
sadlyimgay
sadlyimgay Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

The Botanist Extraordinaire challenge in the first tome level 2 is bugged and cannot be completed, i tried about 10 games in a row "completing" it each time and even had my friend bring plot twist so that i could heal him off the ground over and over to try and complete it and it still did not work. it is the last challenge i have to complete in this tome and it is very annoying that i can't do it, please fix soon <3

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Froxmox
    Froxmox Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I too am experiencing this and hope this gets addressed soon, seems like such an easy fix surely.

• DorkKnight
    DorkKnight Member Posts: 4
    Options

i am also experiencing this issue.

• CaptainKipup
    CaptainKipup Member Posts: 5
    Options

Also experiencing the issue. Apparently it's a 4 year old problem if you search it up.

• Ranyella818
    Ranyella818 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

Same issue here - I made sure to bring a med kit that actually had 'med-kit' in the name, fully upgraded the perk and made sure to only use the med kit after unhooking a survivor to make sure no one else or themselves had healed even a milimeter. Done this so many times but still doesn't count.

• GmanDelling
    GmanDelling Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have the same problem tried doing it multiple times with multiple characters, different skill order, different hook stages from dying stage to fully healed, switching and completing different challenges didn't work.

• LaBellaMafia
    LaBellaMafia Member Posts: 1
    Options

I am also having this issue - tried everything - logged with BHVR but didn't get a response.
    Steam - PC

• DorkKnight
    DorkKnight Member Posts: 4
    Options

its in the first tome. cant we just have it marked as done?

• Ranyella818
    Ranyella818 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

Fixed as of update 7.7.0. You don't even need to be the only one healing but you have to make sure that you are healing when the survivor gains a health state.