We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Spine Chill... what happened?

Options

Spine Chill was extremely popular back in the day and it was my favourite perk of all time. To see it get this gutted hurts my soul whenever I occasionally see it in the bloodweb.

It was powerful paired with resilience, yes, but all it needed was its vault speed bonus removed, nothing else, the perk was fine (and I say this as a P100 Ghostface. The one perk that counters my main, I want buffed again to its former glory (minus the vault speed))

It went from a really solid and balanced perk to genuinely one of the worst perks of all time, and it's really sad. Please revert the change, I'd MUCH rather see spine chills in my lobby than people running background player

Comments

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 63
    Options

I am content with Spine chill revert if the player is not Broken or exhausted giving a benefit to healthy survivors and making the perk weaker if affected.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 398
    Options

All of spine chill was one of unhealthiest perk in entire game, no wonder it got gutted

Nothing should completely disable specific killers, really

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,111
    Options

"Balanced" is an interesting take considering it removed stealth killers main purpose of being stealthy. The extra vault speed was just the cherry on top.

• ytmotomoto
    ytmotomoto Member Posts: 9
    Options

trash perk anyway