We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

bugged bear trap spot (Pale Rose, Trapper)

Options
babayagasaga
babayagasaga Member Posts: 110

PLATFORM: PC

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: At the small boat on Pale Rose, I placed a bear trap on the outside of the window to catch survivors vaulting there. When I placed it, it clipped through the floor texture and became invisible, and I couldn't pick it back up. After trapping a survivor there, I couldn't pick the trap or the survivor up, and had to down them to take them to a hook. As far as I know, the trap stayed there in the closed position, and the next survivor who vaulted there became trapped on that side of the window. To be clear, they were not standing in the bear trap, they were body-blocked between the trap and the window and couldn't disarm the trap, vault back, or move at all. He just stood there jittering in place until I downed him.

STEP TO REPRODUCE: Place a trap on the outside of the window at the small boat on Pale Rose.

HOW OFTEN: I only experienced it the once, but confirmed with the other survivors that they were stuck there and couldn't move.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.