We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Trapper and The Pale Rose bugs

Options
Jinilo
Jinilo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited April 17 in Bug Reporting

on PC recently I've had two games on The Pale Rose Map in 24h as trapper and they've been buggy.

Game 1: Put a trap on the outside ramp of the Tugboat vault, trapped someone, went to pick them up and then was unable to move/swing, never picking the survivor up. i could look around but it would stop every quarter inch or so. With the "pick up trap" prompt strobe lighting.

Game 2: Put a trap on inside side of the Tugboat vault, to avoid what happened last time, it caught someone, then creased to exist. Couldn't see it nor did it have a prompt to pick up or reset, it did still have its aura if i had an obstacle in the way. With the aura vision it was always open. From the beginning of the match I also couldn't enter chase unless it was the moment i hit someone then it would fall as if i turned and left them to do something else. Kind of relaxing not having the music but the inability to gain blood lust wasn't worth the trade.

Both times (i think) i used Addons: Fastening Tools + Trapper Bag | Perks: Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Surge. For the Fourth Perk one time i used Hysteria and the other Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.