We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Initialization error xbox

Options
unboundDre
unboundDre Member Posts: 2
edited April 17 in Bug Reporting

I got off work tried to play today couldn't log in. Reset xbox my game re downloaded cleared caches and still nothing not sure how to clear it up on my end. Was wondering if it was something wrong and what do I do with my cloud I'd where why is it showing up for me?

Post edited by BoxGhost on
3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• unboundDre
    unboundDre Member Posts: 2
    Options

User name is the same on xbox

• mcallisterbritt
    mcallisterbritt Member Posts: 42
    Options

This is a XBox problem I have two friends having the same problem…. They have tried restarting there XBox loads of time and uninstalling and reinstalling DBD and none of it works……Sady have too wait on BHVR or Microsoft to fix it….

• StikMC
    StikMC Member Posts: 32
    Options

Same thing is happening with me. Really frustrating.

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 69
    Options

Yeah Great! Double XP event and everyone on xbox cant play! Thanks Bhvr!

This discussion has been closed.