We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Your top ten favorite horror movies.

Options
Garboface
Garboface Member Posts: 188

A golden age of horror that we live in. These are ten that I love but I don't think I could ever definitively state the absolute best. Most of the great films I have seen have been discovered through word of mouth, so I'd love to see what you think are yours.

1. Frailty
  2. When Evil Lurks
  3. Terrified
  4. Martyrs
  5. The Eyes of my Mother
  6. Angel Heart
  7. Les Chambres Rougues-(French Canadian)
  8. Where the Devil Roams
  9. The Babadook
  10. The Innocents

Like I said, I could easily drop a hundred more but there is a brief synopsis. What have you?

Comments

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 188
    Options

When I say "martyrs", I mean this one. The French film. Also, always choose unrated.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

It changes, and other than the first movie, the others are only vaguely in order, but here are mine:

1. Jacob's Ladder

2. The Thing

3. The Birds

4. The Descent

5. It Follows

6. Alien

7. The Ring

8. Rosemary's Baby

9. Shaun Of The Dead

10. Event Horizon

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,649
    Options

for the first three i combined the movies of the frenchises together not all of them are incredible but they kinda belong together but i absolutly ignored any of the newer entrys to those frenchises they all suck

1. Alien
    2. A Nightmare on Elmstreet
    3. Chucky
    4. 28 Days later
    5. It (the original)
    6. It (the remake)
    7. Shaun of the dead
    8. Leprechaun (i know they are trash but the so trash they are good again kind)
    9. the decent
    10. the first resident evil

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,058
    Options

Im a simple man:

• Saw 2
    • Ringu
    • Alien

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 306
    Options
    1. Halloween
    2. The Conjuring
    3. Annabelle
    4. Saw
    5. The Others
    6. The Strangers
    7. Hereditary
    8. Midsommar
    9. Scream
    10. Dreamcatcher

In no particular order besides Halloween; that’s my all-time favorite Horror.