We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hitbox of hatchets

Options

This hatchet hit me, maybe work on the hitbox

Comments

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 264
    Options

nah thats some ping nonsense

• AzxZey
    AzxZey Member Posts: 8
    Options

I always have 30 ping and all of my game against huntress is the same

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,872
    Options

It's ping related, not hit box. We get posts questioning their hitboxes regularly throughout the past years and years on the forums.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    edited April 19
    Options

The hunters hitbox has been broken for a long time and nothing has been done and the hit validation is a joke!

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,087
    Options

The hatchets actually have a pretty accurate hitbox. If it was too big, it'd be impossible to throw them through small gaps and above objects. The real issues are that your character model does not fit your hitbox and the killer's ping.

Because a killer can only ever chase an after-image of a survivor, hits and validation work largely in their favor. That sometimes leads to utter extremes like the one in your screen shot. On their screen, they probably hit you fair and square.

• Onako
    Onako Member Posts: 60
    Options

This is giving me war flashbacks of the VPN huntress era…

The servers work heavily in favour of the killers when it comes to hit validation. If your ping is good and theirs is absolute hot garbage they still will get the hit. Even tho for you it looks like the situation on the screenshot