We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Would you agree with this ranked system? (Killer side)

Options
Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,266
edited April 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

Scoring Points

Hooking a Survivor/Survivor reaching a new hook stage = +1 Point

Every Survivor was hooked once = +1 Point

No tunneling (No Survivor was hooked twice in row, excluding final survivor, including End Game!) = +1P

No Camping (Being within 20m of Hooked Survivor on the same floor for longer than 20 seconds, outside of chase, including End Game!) = +1P

End game = Once Exit Gates are powered (all Gens done)

Total maximum per match = 12 P+1P+1P+1P = 15 Points

Rating Performance per Points

S Rank = 15 to 14 points = Outstanding Performance

A Rank = 13 to 11 points = Amazing Performance

B Rank = 10 to 8 points = Good Performance

C Rank = 7 to 6 points = Avarage Performance

D Rank = 5 to 3 points = Weak Performance

F Rank = 2 to 0 points = Horrible Performance

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,266
    Options

Also I have idea if depending on which Killer you pick (strong having no extra and weak having +2) you would get extra points but these would not go beyond 15 points.

To incurage and not punish playing weaking killers.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 599
    Options

i really liked it, the only problem with it is the ´´no camping´´ imo, because camping is in any way a problem (not even hard to counter)

• StikMC
    StikMC Member Posts: 32
    edited April 17
    Options

I don’t know if it would work or not, but I’d be willing to test it. It’s similar to my post as a general concept.

Post edited by StikMC on
  • Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 228
    Options

Well, it'd make me slug survivors instead of two hooking and letting everyone leave. I really don't want +MMR.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,572
    Options

F rank. Kind of insulting for someone not that skilled lol.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,060
    Options

I like it but what do you get out of this? If it's only a rank with no real function then I don't see many people changing their play style.