If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Describe the costume you would expect for your favorite Killers/Survivors!! >> BHVR shall read <<

Options
HEX_DEAD_BY_AI
HEX_DEAD_BY_AI Member Posts: 36
edited April 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

Dear guys and BHVR,

Perhaps for some sensitive and financial reasons, the Franchise characters have too few costumes. On the other hand, the Original characters don't have enough costumes that satisfy players' diverse tastes.

So, this thread is about new costume ideas for any Killers or Survivors.

If any ideas come to mind, please bring them up, and I think BHVR will read all of yours.

Enjoy!! 🤗

So, I go first (I won't go into too much detail about each idea as it pertains to BHVR's Unsolicited Ideas policy).

======== || ========

[NEA] » A shinobi / kunoichi costume really suits her perks.

[ARTIST] » The haunted inked face always facing forward is her highlight, so I think a cannibal tribe costume that emphasizes this horrifying point would be very impressive and compatible with carrion crows. And, the ancient witch costume is also very reasonable.

[PIG] » Why not a wild boar costume? Her weapon is also a bloody fang. Her cloak may be a pigskin with the fur intact, or it may be in the aboriginal style.

[GGUY] » Turn him into a “better” guy with a pirate or slave or prisoner costume 😨

Comments