We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dear BHVR, you created A "Toxic" killer.

Options

If it is against the "Rules" to have Pitty on survivors and let them go.

If its against the "Rules" to give hatch because I'm "siding with the survivor"

If it's against the "Rules" to be mad at Rat survivors for hiding all game hunt them down and letting the other one go.

If its Against the "Rules" to play a Game I PAID FOR THE WAY I WANT TO.

Then fine…survivors get no mercy anymore. Killers get no mercy hooks. All killers who farm get reported . No more giving hatch. No more. I'm done being nice, And you should be too. The BHVR Rulebook says so.

Comments

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 248
    Options

Play however you want. Ignore whatever salty rulebook gets tossed at you and play to have fun.

I got reported for giving hatch once, and honestly that was the wake up call I needed to not care anymore because someone, somewhere will hate your guts and there's nothing you can do about it.

Don't think about it too much and just take a chill pill

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 8,959
    Options

Show me where BHVR said those things are against the rules.

• Ranch_Jello
    Ranch_Jello Member Posts: 95
    Options

No. BHVR so vague that working with a survivor in any way is a big no no

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 195
    Options

Everyone should play the way they want and run whatever perks they want.

It's your game so stop giving a damn what anyone says.

Your job is to kill survivors or escape as a survivor.

You'll never please everyone no matter how you play.