If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

When will we see new chase music for older Killers?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,004
edited April 18 in Feedback and Suggestions

Namely The Plague, because a Killer like her is sure to have a really neat terror radius and chase theme considering the time period she’s from. She really deserves it.

We also have music for Hillbilly, added on his overheat rework, which was eons ago, yet nothing for Wraith.

I do hope we get something soon because the last chase music we got was Nurse, over a year ago.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 167
    Options

They need to change Wraith’s too 😔 and give Hunk his own theme 👌

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,461
    Options

I would love this, I have been waiting for a while now for this but not nearly as long as some. I have only been playing since the release of Wesker. Goodness gracious Plague!! I am waiting! Her terror radius music would be so neat! <3

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

They said it would be every time they did a major rework of an older killer, but honestly there's so few killers that could get updated music now that they should just give them music. At the very least, they should give them to the remaining original killers that don't have them being Trapper, Wraith, Huntress (lullabies aren't the terror radius people, she has an actual terror radius), and Plague. Obviously I say originals because licenses are licenses and not every license holder will agree to it (looking at you TCM, Bubba got a major rework and didn't get music).

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,040
    edited April 18
    Options

Give me your requests and I will compose a fan theme for each and publish it in my ongoing theme series.

Post edited by Nun_So_Vile on
  • Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,602
    Options

If they are as terrible as some of the newer musics they came with hopefully never? Otherwise at least give us an option to switch to the base chase music so we don't need to listen to the song of washing machines.