We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I'd like to see one less chapter and too bad the old DS meta will be back soon

Options
joel84
joel84 Member Posts: 105
edited April 19 in Feedback and Suggestions

hi,

I'm sorry, but the only thing that really worked for PTB was the store. It's always the same when it comes to skins etc in many games. Most of the time everything (shop) works and a lot of other things fall by the wayside.

Of course the community is always hungry for new chapters with new maps, killers and survivors, including new perks, add-ons, etc.

So please don't get me wrong, but I think the developers are putting too much pressure on themselves ?

3 months is not a lot of time in game development ! ( no its def. not, trust me ) If it were up to me, I'd like to see one less chapter ( 3 chapters for 1 Year would be perfect ) and more quality of life changes in the game.

DS is a horribly designed perk and always will be. Imagine the following in almost any game in the future: A combination of DS, DH or DS, OTR. This combined with WOO, which unnecessarily drags out chases, and a strong x-any other perk.... will be a terrible meta.

Just like back then and the killers will be cursing.

Conclusion ? and I promise you this: there will be fewer killers in the future. Even if the developers keep saying that they will take a close look at everything.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• joel84
    joel84 Member Posts: 105
    Options

Sorry, I forgot to add this. The reactions on the net speak for themselves. This is by far the worst midchapter update ever.

Once again to DS:
    You don't have to be a developer to realize that these are seriously negative changes. DS is being used just as aggressively as it was before the flashy actions were introduced. This is going to be bad. New meta ? DS + OTR ( hello Plot Twist ?, maybe ).

The whole thing at best x4. There is a reason why I said there will be less killers in the future. Time will tell, but we'll talk again when the time comes.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 560
    Options

While the perk and certain perk builds become an issue when used extremely aggressively, you have to remember one single fact. If you don't tunnel then the perk is absolutely useless and sometimes you'll male entire builds useless simply because you didn't tunnel.