We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Please give us a Surrender Option when the gates are open and we are dying for the love of god.

Options
francesinhalover
francesinhalover Member Posts: 3
edited April 19 in Feedback and Suggestions
toxic killers been doing this non stop on my games , just kill everyone and than they don't hook just wait for them to die and troll.

Just let us leave the game without desconecting so we don't lose our exp. Or give us a option to speed up the dying state so we die faster.

Constantly the same thing. last survivors stay on the ground dying while killer shakes screen and makes them lose several time of their life. Instead of killing them.

It's things like this that are killing the game. I started playing last week and i'm already thinking of quiting because of this behavior every single game.

If too hard to pogram a surrender button at least let us disconect once this happens while keeping our pogresss.

apparently also i just left baby MMR so now im going to face toxic people like this that are insane prestige constantly. can't wait.

—-

also START BANNING BOTS. several games i have done have this players named after their killer so let's say The Doctor Playing The doctor just afk farming xp.

Post edited by francesinhalover on

Comments

• Skeyx
    Skeyx Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

There souldn't even be a DC Penalty its a Joke of a "Punishment" not to forgett that the Game gives you a DC Penalty for Server Crashes which leads to people who play the Game when their Internet doesnt work or People who get DDOSD get a DC Penalty for absolutly nothing, there should be punishments for DCing but they should 1. Be appellable at the Support 2. Not be so unbalanced and generaliesed

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 137
    Options

I don’t see anything wrong with your image? Doctor is swinging in the air whist I can’t see where the hooked survivor is. So I assume they’re on the right. If too close they can A get off for free or take chances which they hasn’t so seems like he’s waiting until she goes into second stage to pick up the other survivor.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover Member Posts: 3
    Options

No bro. He just stood there waiting for the survival on the picture to die. It's constantly this in the game once you're the last survivor killer let's you bleed out on the floor. It's minutes wasted