We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Suggestion to change

Options

Please consider a few suggestions:

1) If the survivor has Endurance (for example, after being removed from a hook) and climbs through a window or pallet, while the killer, being exactly behind his back, hits him, then the survivor does not receive a blow, but simply ends up in the hands of the killer, which is not very fair attitude towards the survivor, as for me.

2) If the passage is closed with a pallet, then the maniac will not always want to break it out. especially if the maniac is, for example, a nurse. And then closed openings can cause big problems for survivors, especially on maps such as Midwich School.

I'd like to give survivors the ability to break out passages. Or add such an option to the ability "Any means necessary"

3) If you play with random players, it is often very important to know their perks. Is it possible to make it so that when selecting a team, the abilities they have chosen are shown?

4) Is it possible to slow down the absorption of the survivor a little by the hook. Because often we simply do not have time to save it before the second stage. Or make it depend on the number of running generators (the fewer are left, the faster you will be absorbed).

Or at least buff the “Reassurance” perk, increasing its distance and time. So that you don't have to go down to the basement if the survivor is there.

And I would also like it to be possible to try to jump only after the first generator is started. Because some players just start killing themselves on the hook if they get there at the very beginning of the game.

5) If you are the last survivor on the hook and you didn't have any hooking, the second stage will begin immediately, giving you no chance to try to jump. Although sometimes this is your last chance for salvation.

6) Nerf Hillbilly pls.

7) sometimes Heal tech of a teammate lying on the ground can save both you and him. But he doesn't understand this and starts moving. Then you can't interact with him. And this ruins everything.

Is it possible to fix this? So that you can start Heal tech even if the survivor is crawling.

8) The simplest and most effective strategy for an assassin is tunneling. And for the survivors - genrash.

Because of this, the game is sometimes not interesting, neither for the killer nor for the survivors. Is it possible to somehow change the gameplay to make these strategies less effective?

9) In some situations, it is not worth staying in the game. And in general, it’s even better if the player transfers control to the bot rather than just getting killed on a hook. I would eliminate or reduce the punishment for leaving for survivors.

10) Some killers or survivors play in such a way that there is no desire to play with them in the future. Is it possible to make a block list for players you no longer want to play with. And if this player or killer was in the lobby, then the game would show you this.

11) For rescue with a flashlight, Flashbang or pallet, very small initial timings. That is, if the player starts blinding with a flashlight too early, throws a grenade or knocks over a pallet, then the killer will not let go of the survivor he is picking up.

By rescuing a survivor in this way, you already have a low chance of success and take a lot of risk. And here you can’t start saving too early, and if you wait, you risk not being able to make it in time. I would still like to increase the initial timing.

And when you stand under the hook, trying to take a blow and prevent the killer from making a hanging, you have to stand in a very small area, which does not always work out. It is very difficult to lock the hook correctly. What I would also like to increase

12) I wish the maniac hadn't seen "Hex: Devour Hope" and hadn't seen "Hex: NOED" the first time, just like the survivors. Because if a maniac is able to quickly move around the map, and he begins to protect his totem, then this becomes a real nightmare for survivors.

13) Please add the sound of the killer being blinded when Flashbang is used successfully, so that the survivor understands that the killer is temporarily blinded.