Why?

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,509

SImple question....why do you stand right neat hatch? Why do you just stand there you found hatch just go in. "Because I won and you lost." You were hooked, you've been injured and barely tried protecting your own teammates you rescued them but while I was like not even two centimeters away(for the American readers you don't know that's extremely short) so why are you teabagging hatch I'm not bothering to go near you because guess what I don't care this more me asking why not just go in. "Because I wanna give you BP." Hmmm doubt definitely doubt your going to go in by the time I make it to hatch no survivor ever just gives the killer BP. I won't lie...I would enjoy if they brought back the grab animation for hatch just so those way to overconfident players get their dreams crushed. I won't lie I only made this because I had to wait about four minutes while an Ada stood on hatch I broke some walls and pallets and just remained on the edge of the map your not really wasting my time but also yours and your SWF if their wanting to move on the next match.

Comments