Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is 30% escape rate normal now in solo q?

2»

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,426

I'm in Oz too and tunnelling isn't common here for sure. Maybe we're just more chill lol I played 6 survivor games today and no tunnelling in any

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

It's a 4v1, and you're playing solo q with people who can just give up at any moment, you're not on comms nor are you playing with good players all the time. I'd say 30% is very high?

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418
    edited April 25

I would say I escape around 25% of my solo queue matches. The current gen-kick/slow down meta is so detrimental to an uncoordinated team. I think BHVR really underestimate the power of these perks against solo queue players with no sense of coordination or communication.

Having said that, let’s not be entirely biased because I know that some of my games I don’t escape because of other survivors… leaving you to hit 2nd stage/die on hook, hiding in corners instead of doing gens, running self-care/left behind and other perks that benefit yourself rather than your team, cleansing dull totems whilst your teammate loops the killer instead of doing gens. These are just to name a few examples of the failures you see daily in solo-queue. Yes, tunnelling is bad and killers have a lot of good perks atm, but I think your teammates kill you just as much half the time.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,009
    edited April 25

ahh so pretty much just 1 game. i don't count u running back into the killer as tunneling. My definition of tunneling is very specific and not loose at all. A killer literally dropping everything they during at the moment because they hear the unhook sound and wanna focus u. Maybe i just need to vpn more often