We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

My Dream Skull Merchant Rework (from a Skull Merchant Main)

Options
L1ttlewe1rdO
L1ttlewe1rdO Member Posts: 7
edited April 20 in Creations

Idk if this is the type of post that belongs here but I've been a Skull Merchant main since she came out because I really connected with a part of her lore, and I decided to main her. Over time, the character grew on me and I found different ways other than 3genning to try out on her, like chase, or totem defense. When the rework was announced, I was so excited as I really wanted to see some changes to her. But these changes have shifted her focus from super area defense to super chase monster. So here are my dream changes for the Skull Merchant.

• The Skull Merchant starts with 5 drones

• When a drone is placed, after 2 seconds it activates, have the same aoe as the old drones, but not scanning people standing still, crouching or reparing gens or healing. If drones don't scan someone for 30 seconds, it goes into scouting mode, and can be activated with the radar.

• When a survivor is fully Locked On (same Lock On mechanic as old version) they receive a Claw Trap. Scanning a non trapped survivor takes 15 Seconds to fully Lock On. Scanning Claw Trapped survivors take 3 seconds with a 6 second cooldown, and hindering the Trapped survivor for 5% for 4 seconds.

• Survivors can still hack drones as usual. Hacked drones cannot be recalled until the hacked duration is over.

• Healthy Claw Trapped survivors will suffer from broken for the rest of the Claw Trap duration if hit by the killer. And, like the old version, if they fast vault a pallet the pallet is broken. (One of these effects may be removed depending on the balance of them)

My hope for these changes is that she is still good for chase rather than super area defense while still being good for area defense.