We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Did BHVR Forget About Mikaela's Lore?

Options
kosaba11
kosaba11 Member Posts: 18

One thing I noticed while reading the lore, is that Mikaela's lore has nothing to do with Sable, yet Sable's lore has everything to do with Mikaela. Did the devs just completely forget what their story for Mikaela was?

Comments

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 796
    edited April 21
    Options

I'm pretty sure they don't really care too much for connecting lore. This chapter easily could've been for Julian, her best friend. But considering that Julian is a male survivor and won't profit more so than a female survivor that's goth, im not surprised they went with it at the expense of the lore suffering.

We saw the signs as well. Just like mikaela during her debut, they were marketing products during sables release. For mikaela it was for an incense, for Sable it was for a mug she holds. All to maximize profit. And they have put a long hold on existing lore i personally enjoy that hasn't been touched for years like the pariah storyline which we only have 2 out of 5 currently in the game.

But overall don't expect them to really focus on lore at all. Even they don't know what to do in that front. Right now, it's all about releasing new content that has marketable investments.