90% of my killers are high ping since 2016

Options
Suakey
Suakey Member Posts: 5
edited April 23 in General Discussions

Why is it allowed to abuse high ping in this game? I have really good internet and also my mates do, how is it legit to play against a high ping killers?? I got grabbed when I jumped down a window midair - just teleported back into the frame LOL.

These killers are always the most toxic ones aswell. Start banning high ping abusement, they literally hit me from 20 meters away. Or atleast stop putting me into lobbies with a high ping killer, thats not fair at all! High ping is a big advantage in this game, just because you cant fix this problem - its existing since 2016.

Let me choose the max ping of my mates/ the lobby like in CS.

I run into so many lobbies where there is always a hillbilly or skullmerchant or even nurse highpinging. Im dui queing and the other two mates always throw if the killer is high ping ( not nice but very understandable).

PLEASE FIX YOUR SERVERS AND THE MATCHMAKER, ITS SO ANNOYING TO PLAY AGAINST HIGH PING. Did you devs ever played against high pings before in this game? I cant imagine that because otherwise this problem would not exist.

Post edited by Suakey on