We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bugged archives mission.

Options
coastytrixern
coastytrixern Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited April 21 in Bug Reporting

The "Blood runner" Archives mission on Tome 10 "Saw" on the 4th level for hillbilly is bugged. The mission states "Hit 1 survivor(s) with a chainsaw sprint of 20 meters or more as The Hillbilly. I've done this now on 2 different maps where one time I thought I had it, seemed like roughly 25-35 meters, but it could have been 18-19 meters sprint, but the 2nd time I did it on a completely different match, It was a cross-map hit on a survivor, Laurie Strode, easily 80+ meters who had recently gotten off the hook and was getting healed. I hit the injured survivor who got off the hook, and she went into the deep wound state.

And since the mission states that it needs to hit a survivor from 20 meters or more, and not down, the mission should have been completed, but it wasn't.

I know I had a similar issue with the "Sprint & Slash" mission a few years ago on level 4 of tome 6 for Oni, where it states "Hit a survivor 1 time(s) during a demon dash that lasted for at least 10 seconds as The Oni". I assume this bug has been fixed by now, but if not, I would look into these types of missions.

For some reason I am having issues uploading pictures or files it seems.

Survivor 1: Sable Ward with: Prove Thyself, Windows of Opportunity, Off the record and Dead heard.
Survivor 2: Vittorio Toscano with: Sprint Burst, Prove thyself, We'll make it and Lucky break.
Survivor 3: Laurie Strode with: Windows of Opportunity, Iron Will, Dead hard and We'll make it.
Survivor 4: Sable Ward with: Deja vu, Urban evasion, We'll make it and lightweight.

I was playing The Hillbilly with: Barbeque & Chili, Pop goes the weasel, Corrupt intervention and Unforeseen with the add-ons Filthy Slippers and Spiked boots.

The 1st game was on Thompson's House, The 2nd game was on Fractured cowshed.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/409454/pc-blood-runner-challenge-not-working#latest

This discussion has been closed.