We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Idea to nerf swf

Options
JeanGreyarea
JeanGreyarea Member Posts: 357
edited April 21 in Feedback and Suggestions

basically his idea is to give everyone an action debuff that is playing together. What do you think?

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,146
    Options

Frankly I just think you show who is in a swf, that means on average people will see a swf and bring stronger things or dodge if they don't feel comfortable on average making swfs have tougher matches to balance out communication

• SvenDaMan
    SvenDaMan Member Posts: 22
    Options

instead of nerfing swf's we should be buffing solo queue.
    Ofcourse if that results in killers feeling underwhelming than they could make some buffs that balance it out again.

Punishing people for playing a video game together is unhealthy as both a business and a game.

• JeanGreyarea
    Options

ok why on earth is this in the feedback section

• SayNoToHaddonfield
    SayNoToHaddonfield Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
    Options

Just give any info who plays swf and with who. Icons like for crossplay players should be fine

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,988
    Options

because it's an idea you have for the game, that's feedback.

it's a bad idea if you ask me though.

• JeanGreyarea
    Options

i disagree with the idea, just wanted to see what others thought of it.

• THE_Crazy_Hyena
    THE_Crazy_Hyena Member Posts: 216
    Options

I think there could be a way to balance SWF (especially 4-man).

Since a full team of Survivors, with no randoms would likely be on voice with eachother, two options would be good here:

A: Have a voice-chat feature, so that randoms can communicate with eachother. This is a great QoL for SoloQ and duo SWF's. If you take a gander at escape rates, solos, 2-man and 3-man SWF's have about a 5% lower chance of escaping the killer compared to a full 4-man SWF.

B: A more drastic limitation for action speeds of 4-man SWF groups. Let's say a 10% penalty on repair/healing/sabo/cleansing and such. It would definitely slow down co-ordinated teams a bit, and make the game a little easier on the killer.