We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

3 am gamer brain perk idea

Options

My perk idea is called, Sacrificial Hope (survivor), Sacrificial Despair (killer), the perks are for both survivors and killers just with diffrent names. And they have only 1 effect,

• increase bloodpoints gained in the trail per level
  • tier 1 - incease all bloodpoints by 50%
  • tier 2 - increase all bloodpoints by 75%
  • tier 3 - increase all bloodpoints by 100%

Please note these are player independent and do not stack with other players in the trial.

The basic premise of the perk is solely for bloodpoints bonus and the cost of sacrificing a perk slot. In order to keep this balanced I don't think any other effects should be added ever.

I believe it's super balanced perk idea and a great perk idea, I would love to hear what other's opinions are.

Answers

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,824
    Options

I'd be on board with this.

BP was removed from other perks so that players "don't need to run specific perks" and also to prevent it skewing stats. But if a perk exists purely to increase bloodpoints, then there's no stats there to skew, and it's an entirely isolated choice for the player whether or not they opt for a handicap for more BP.

In that sense it's no different to offerings. After all, by burning a BP offering you're opting out of a more beneficial offering like a map offering, a blueprint, an oak or a mori.

• SiriusNight
    SiriusNight Member Posts: 5
    Options

• SiriusNight
    SiriusNight Member Posts: 5
    Options

The concept is so you can have an easier time building bps for a p100. Furthermore the perks dont have to be character locked either they dont even need need a killer or a survivors they could just add the perk in like resilience. Just in your bloodweb ready to be unlocked for all killers and survivors.