Who is the most annoying killer to face?

Options
Tyler3
Tyler3 Member Posts: 40

I think The Clown, Pinhead, Chucky or The Legion. Whenever I get any of them I just wanna leave. What about you?

Comments

• H2H
    H2H Member Posts: 644
    Options

Skull Merchant and Hag

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 225
    Options

Killers that make me want to leave the game (but I don't - it's against the rules!). In order of most miserable to play against:

• Pinhead (I play solo queue, and basically it's automatic win for Pinhead when there's no voice comm coordination)
    • Skull Merchant (no explanations required)
    • Legion (by far the longest and most boring matches - nobody likes Mend Simulator)
    • Myers (because you know he probably brought Tombstone, the most unfair add-on in the game). Non-tombstone Myers is fine
    • Chucky (seems like there's really nothing you can do you counter his power, so it's just a matter of time until he gets his free hits)
    • Hag is annoying too but she's super rare to see

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

Skull Merchant and Pinhead for me.

SM for obvious reasons. Pinhead because I hate the chains. Having to remove four or five gens from my body in a chase. The box can be so annoying too especially in solo queue when everyone thinks someone else is going to go for it and then nobody does and you get the chain hunt.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,902
    Options

I wouldn't say annoying but the most disappointing is one who fails to be an adequate threat of elimination.

Nothing sadder than running circles around a killer who just can't catch you and being under no threat whatsoever.

The farming killer falls into this too… I didn't sign up to play ring around the rosie… I signed up to try and escape from the big scary monster.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Trickster, SM or Knight for me…

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

Its more of a type a player you are facing rather than a killer power itself.

Something like 4 man slug Nurse is never fun that runs screaming perks and knock out perks with slowdown/anti-heal just kills all fun.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,052
    Options

Chucky, easily. I know I'm going hear AHHHHHHHHHHHHH as soon as I get unhooked against 90% of Chucky players. Plus Scamper is annoyingly free

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

You want a scary Killer @pseudechis? I’ll show you a scary Killer 🤮🔪🩸🫣

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

I have no issue with Skull Merchant with competent teammates. She falls into the same category as Pinhead for me. Likely auto lose if all soloq.

• Alcuin
    Alcuin Member Posts: 457
    Options

I was watching a streamer play Chucky with Rat Poison and Lethal Pursuer, it's basically hacking. The gameplay is definitely not great, but the voice lines (both Chucky and Tiffany) make me enjoy playing against them. Same thing with Xenomorph, the design is so cool that it makes up for the unfun mechanics.