If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Unplayable rubber banding.

Options

Wow just wow. It's so bad. I was running maybe 20-30 meters from the killer and suddenly I'm downed and teleported right to the killers feet. Like what 😂.

Horrible on killer side to, trying out updated Twins.

Comments

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 214
    edited April 24
    Options

I haven't had rubber-banding, just constant server crashes. Either hackers are crashing the servers in-game when they are losing (the timing of the crashes has been very suspect - typically happens when I'm about to down or hook someone), or there's a major problem with the servers I play on. Either way, I'm done until this gets fixed. It literally happened to me 5 times today. Total waste of time playing this game right now.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,548
    Options

Yes, I've played one game as survivor and it was unplayable. As soon as the killer was close by I was rubber-banding all over the place. Keen to get the tome challenges done but will have to wait.

• Kaylynn
    Kaylynn Member Posts: 7
    Options

Also badly rubber banding. Like the last person stated, I am rewinding constantly.. like when you rubber band in ARK on bad servers only this is much much worse.. hope they fix this SOON.