We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cenobite Chain Hunt does not start (sometimes)

Options
Druzzt
Druzzt Member Posts: 21
  • Platform: Steam/OC
  • After Pinhead downed the survivor holding the Cube the chainhunt did visually start, but no chains were ever "shot". As I was the last survivor, I can't even tell for sure if a new cube would have been spawned, as I reached the Hatch shortly after.
  • Probably have Cenobite down the survivor holding the cube
  • For now once, but I only had one game against Cenobite.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Onyx_0110
    Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 24
    Options

Chain hunts don't affect the last survivor, it only gives Pinhead aura reading. Can't tell if that's what you're talking about or not.

I have been playing Pinhead and not noticed any issues specifically with chain hunts thus far.

Post edited by Onyx_0110 on
  • Druzzt
    Options

No the other one was still alive - not dead at that moment. Has that changed though? Maybe….

• FoxTheUnicorn
    FoxTheUnicorn Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Chain hunt only starts spawning chains if more than one person is healthy/injured. So in your case 1 Survivor was healthy/injured so the chains dont go into effect. The initial 3 chains should still spawn when you start screaming tho.

• Druzzt
    Options

Don't recall that and did not record unfortunately. So indeed I was the last person not in dying state at that time.