We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

A Bug that will cause seizures to certain people

Options
MikeNolzi
MikeNolzi Member Posts: 2
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

I will use a medal clip for this https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/29bjJG0Sgxb_6o/d1337Ms53L6j?invite=cr-MSx2WnEsMTg2NDI3OTIs Before getting hooked everything was going normal, After most of us got hooked in basement the game started to flash rapidly in white, It got worse but I didn't clip that part, I don't think this was a just me thing btw, The killer started to look around a lot like me when it all happened and looked super confused, definitely happened to all of us, It stopped after a few seconds of getting unhooked and didn't happen again, please fix this it was so irritating to watch

(BE ADVISED THERE ARE RAPIDLY FLASHING LIGHTS IN THIS CLIP)

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.