Invisible Walls/Getting stuck on stuff?

Options
Raccoon
Raccoon Member Posts: 7,577

Played a game as Huntress earlier and I was not able to run around obstacles/rocks at the usual distance.

Projectiles were also eaten by unseen forces.

After that game, I played against a Leatherface and they had me at a loop but banged into nothing and went into tantrum…

Also an obscene amount of stuttering/dropped frames…

Is the game just broken right now?

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,271
    Options

Yes, it is.

I've noticed a massive amount of map desync. I've been able to walk through jungle gyms for hits, not to mention edge tiles.

• Raccoon
    Options

Thanks for the confirmation :3

I am just doing Tome stuff, so I'm not playing super hard, but it's still frustrating to see the game do different stuff than my inputs tell it to and/or what it should in any given scenario.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,912
    Options

I just had a match on RPD where survivors lured me into one of the rooms with a pallet in the corner, and when they dropped the pallet on me I wasn't able to break the pallet nor move out of the corner I was trapped in because of some invisible wall. And I am pretty positive the survivors knew about that bug so it seems to always be there.

Beware of that map. It seems to be broken.

• Raccoon
    Options

That sucks.

I feel like I'm trapped every time that map loads T_T

• Raccoon
    edited April 24
    Options

Videos are now circulating T_T

Edit after watching:

My bad…that was a DIFFERENT pallet bug on the same map!

O_O;;

• Raccoon
    Options
  • Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 266
    edited April 28
    Options

Would also like add after playing an absurd amount of huntress, your hits don't register if you throw them through gaps. It'll show blood and you'll hear the hit but it won't register at all. I thought I was crazy when being looped around tiles I usually always win, and in the middle I'd run into something and lose chase altogether. Nice to know that I'm not crazy

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,237
    Options

Yeah I've noticed in some games getting stuck on things a lot more, like running around a rock or tile and constantly getting stopped.