We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

New engine makes VSync mandatory, significantly increasing input lag

Options
Domino3145
Domino3145 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

With the new engine I am experiencing significant screen tearing even with up to date drivers and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti. I cannot enable VSync as it notoriously significantly increases input lag in DBD making skill checks horrible to do. Please please PLEASE can this not go unresolved, if the only noticeable change from the engine 'upgrade' is my game now looks like its being sliced in half constantly then this will be such a let down; either way the game is incredibly hard for me to stomach playing

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue

Comments

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,912
    Options

Buy a variable refresh rate monitor.

• Gabrote42
    Gabrote42 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Hey, Tat, big fan and legion main and stuff but as a player from Argentina that is usually not feasible. I bought the game at the last possible week before it started costing half the monthly food budget of a family. Not everyone has the luck to have such good purchasing power. Fixing the bug is a preferrable outcome to most "F2P" players. If you meant it as a preventive measure then sorry for assuming. I eagerly await the next video

• Syrehn
    Syrehn Member Posts: 4
    Options

Count me in as another user that is experiencing ridiculous screen tearing that wasn't present prior to the update along with substantial lag. Would also prefer to NOT have to enable VSYNC and purchasing new monitors isn't the solution. 😅